Son Dakika
Yeni Sarkı Sözleri Sitemize Eklenmiştir.
22 Haz 2014

Ed Sheeran - Afire Love (Türkçe Çeviri)

22.6.14

I hope that heaven is your resting place
Umarım cennette dinlenirsin
I heard the doctors put your chest in pain
Doktorlar gögüs ağrın oldugunu söylüyor
But then that could have been the medicine
Ama belki bu ilaç olabilirdi
And now you're lying in the bed again
Ve şimdi tekrar yatağa uzanıyorsun
Either way I'll cry with the rest of them.
Her halükarda geri kalanlar için ağlayacağım
And my father told me, "Son''
Ve babam bana ''oğlum'' derdi
It's not his fault he doesn't know your face
Onun suçu yok senin yüzünü bilmiyor
And you're not the only one.
Ve sadece sen yoksun
Although my grandma used to say, that he used to sing...
Her ne kadarda olsa büyük annem söylerdi, o şarkı söylerdi
Darling hold me in your arms the way you did last night
Sevgilim dün gece yaptığın gibi kollarımda tutun
And the lie inside for a little while he wrote
Ve bir süreliğine yalandan yaz
I could look into your eyes until the sun comes up
Güneş doğana kadar gözlerinin içine bakabilirim
And we're wrapped in light, in life, in love.
Ve ışıktayız, yaşamdayız, aşktayız.
Put your open lips on mine and slowly let them shut
Açık dudaklarını yavaş yavaş kapatmama izin ver
For they're designed to be together oh
Birlikte olmak için tasarlandık
With your body next to mine our hearts will beat as one
Vücutlarımız ve kalplerimiz bir olarak yeneceğiz
And we're set alight, we're afire love, love, love oh.
Ve ışıktayız, aşkımız yanıyor, aşk, aşk, aşk oh

 
Footer'ı Göster
Yandex.Metrica