Son Dakika
Yeni Sarkı Sözleri Sitemize Eklenmiştir.
13 Kas 2014

Demi Lovato ft. Olly Murs - Up (Türkçe Çeviri)

13.11.14
Are you a broken heart
Kırık bir kalpmisin
Right on your window pane
Pencere bölmesinin sağında
Waited for your reply
Cevabın için bekledim
Here in the pouring rain
İşte yağmur dökülüyor
Just breathe against the glass
Cama karşı nefes al
Leave me some kind of sign
Bana bir çeşit işaret bırak
I know the hurt won't pause yeah
Bu can yakacak biliyorum durma evet
Just tell me it's not the end of the line
Bu yolun sonu değil söyle bana
Just tell me it's not the end of the line
Bu yolun sonu değil söyle bana
I never meant to break your heart
Kalbini kırmak istemedim
I won't let this play go down
Oyunun düşmesine izin vermeyeceğim
I never meant to make you cry
Seni ağlatmak istememiştim
Do what it takes to make this fly
Uçmak için ne gerekiyorsa yap
You gotta hold on
Beklemen gerek
Hold on to what you're feeling
Ne hissediyorsan bekle
That feeling is the best thing
Bu duygu en iyi duygu
The best thing alright
En iyi düşünceler tamam
I'm gonna place my bet on us
Bize bahis oynamaya gidiyorum
I know this love is heading in the same direction
Bu aşk aynı yöne doğru gidiyor biliyorum
And that's up
Ve işte yukarıya

You're true a question mark
Gerçek bir soru işaretisin
But you know what I want
Ama ne istediğimi biliyorsun
I wanna turn the clock yeah
Saati açmak istiyorum evet
Right back to where it was
Geriye alındığı için
So let's a build a bridge yeah
O halde bir köprü kuralım evet
From your side to mine
Benim taraftan senin tarafa
I'll be the one to cross over
Geçecek biri ben olurum
Just tell me it's not the end of the line
Bu yolun sonu değil söyle bana
Just tell me it's not the end of the line
Bu yolun sonu değil söyle bana

1 yorum:

 
Footer'ı Göster
Yandex.Metrica